- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Equipped with cooling fan for high-performance and long life
- Accommodates both 6 and 12-volt batteries. Heavy-duty transformer. Temperature overload protection
- Helps in fleet operations , easy-to-read, color-coded meters. 2-1/4 hour timer. 6 ft power cord and output cables for a total reach of 12 ft
- Analyzes electrical and starting system problems.Ideal for charging expended vehicle batteries
- Includes two rotary switches and a voltmeter. Item does not ship to CA.
- This product cannot be shipped to Oregon or California
This manual wheeled battery charger includes a tester and gives professionals a wide range of charging rates and helps in fleet operations. It has the ability to analyze electrical and starting system problems. This charger is ideal for 6 and 12-volt batteries. Its 200-amps help engines for emergency starting and the 40-amp fast charge can charge a battery in 1 to 3 hours. The 2-amp trickle charge charges a small 12-volt battery in 2 to 12 hours. This wheeled charger has a multi-functional tester with two rotary switches and a voltmeter to help in battery testing.