- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Antigravity OEM Size series. Hi-Power lightweight 16-Cell Lithium battery in YTX12 case format
- Direct Replacement in shape & size yet offers extreme Power + more Capacity than your stock battery
- Ultra Lightweight at only 3.4 lbs. Measures 5.9 by 3.43 by 5.12 inches. 480 CA, 22 Ah
- Excellent for every day use in bikes up to 1500cc, Touring & ADV Bikes, Race Cars including some V8s
- Made in USA to high quality standards with large all brass terminal design. 3-Year Warranty
The Antigravity ATX12-16-R Lithium Motorsports Battery is our 16-cell version that comes in the OEM YTX12 case format. This Lithium YTX12 battery is best used for applications where extreme POWER and more capacity are needed for uses such as Adventure bikes, Sport Touring bikes or Modified Literbikes where a higher power battery is desired. Also great for use in Race Cars. It has an extremely solid 480 Cranking Amps that, for normal bikes up to 1500cc, is double the CA of the lead/acid equivalent! Directly replace your standard YTX12 lead/acid battery with an easy drop-in, ultra lightweight, high power Lithium-Ion version. The Antigravity ATX12-16 can hold a charge up to a year when there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off (alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips…) Built in the USA to high quality standards with large all brass terminal design. NOTE: We also offer this battery with the negative terminal located on the Left side (see model ATX12-16-L). 480 CA, 22 Ah (Pb Eq). 3-Year Warranty. Best uses: Excellent for every day use in bikes up to 1500cc; Excellent for Touring Bikes, Adventure Bikes and Bikes where extreme power and larger Amp Hour capacity are needed; Excellent for use in Race Cars of all types including some V-8 motors.